Monday, May 2, 2011

Learning To Become More Forthcoming-About Me












I am one of the many who are starting over again to in the way of generating
money for our family. After my position being downsized, Internet Marketing
is the one other option that I could honestly say that I was interested in pursuing.
I had played around with posting articles that I wrote, a while ago, and find that
I have a bit more time to pursue and fine tune my skills and to definitely look
into enhancing my writing skills. I have a website that I share most of the
companies and websites that I have done business with and believe that others
will benefit from their use as well; with their strengthening their business
websites and or their offline businesses as well.

I am always looking to learn and to share content with like minded people, and
I have met so many marketers who so willingly share their expertise with their
followers, that it seems like I’m in class when I visit their blog’s and interact in
their projects along with others who enjoy learning from these young people.
I can easily see how the Universe is changing the energy flow directed to our
planet and that those who will place themselves under this flow will and can
benefit if they are moving in the way of generating something positive for
themselves and people who are looking for what they have to offer.

I invite you to visit these two young men, if you haven’t already stumbled upon them: pat@smartpassiveincome.com and spencer@nicheadsensechallenge.com. Although learning to deal with, and handle the dramatic change in my work life; I have to say that sharing what I have learned via the internet kind of takes the edge off of the massive change that felt so scary at first.

Things are getting a whole lot better with my health concerns and with the
aspect of my expanding my website and marketing business. I look forward to
meeting every single person on this website and sharing information and
learning from you as well. I would greatly appreciate your checking out my
posts and visiting my website and then let me know what you think. I still have
a lot to learn and am looking to learn from the best.

Here’s to good business practices and an open mind!

http://www.jmmarketing1llc.com
http://www.keen.com/JAZLYN
1-800-ASK-KEEN ext.: 03234607

No comments:

Post a Comment